Re: And Now For Something Completely Different

ww_big_al

Put those up on eBay and I bet they would sell like hotcakes. Aloris wants a fortune. Looks good.

Al

From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io> On Behalf Of wlw19958
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 6:58 PM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: [SouthBendLathe] And Now For Something Completely Different

Hi There,

I hope all of you are well and bearing up during this pandemic.
Being stuck at home does have its advantages.  I've been working
on making some dies for a special project.  I have some Aloris
tool blocks that were missing the post and related hardware.
The threaded post and knurled disc were not difficult to make.
The special spline washer was the only thing I didn't have.  So,
I have been making the dies to produce it.

First, I made a blanking die to make the blank disc.

Then, I made a piercing die to make the following:

So now I can make that special spline washer.

Good Luck!
-Blue Chips-
Webb