Re: New to me 14.5" and need some help

sblatheman

I have SOME 14 1/2” parts. Email me a list of what you need.

Ted
Latheman2@...

On Mar 22, 2020, at 9:29 PM, Todd <belvedere66@...> wrote:

I just acquired a 14.5 x 60 and will be needing some help with parts.  See it was bought, disassembled, started to be cleaned/painted and then sat in boxes for a few years.  What I know it's missing is the compound dial, screw and nut. The motor and motor pulley (4 groove), some of the taper attachment, the oil well on the back of the apron.. !! and a few other niceties.  I'm sure I will find a few other misc items of need and I understand these are the rare birds of the S.B. world. Is there anywhere I can find a parts manual to assist in reassembly ?  Also, the serial number is 2265FKL12  if anyone can decipher the date.

  Thanks, Todd