Re: Southbend 9" lathe table in CONCRETE?

Roger Bickers

MDF for any type of concrete form... roflmmfao and smfh . Seriously..nothing could be worse to use as a form cept for cardboard boxes. Roger

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 5:06 PM, Jack Jennings
<jejennings@...> wrote:
Steven,

About moving a heavy bench.  I have built two very heavy benches and on both have braced the legs with strong horizontal members just high enough to fit a pallet jack underneath.  These can also hold a low shelf.  When you want to move it, just push the pallet jack under it, jack it up, and pull it where you want. This also works if you want to lift it with a fork lift!  I have a 12 foot bench with an old 9 foot panel saw on it  that I move with two pallet jacks.

Jack