Re: Southbend 9" lathe table in CONCRETE?

Bill in OKC too

It would be interesting to test and see what difference, if any, it made in the accuracy of the lathe.

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Friday, December 27, 2019, 04:17:08 PM CST, Steven H via Groups.Io <stevesmachining@...> wrote:

Here is a photo of what appears to be a concrete lathe bench with an Atlas-Craftsman lathe on top. Not my lathe, just a photo I found on-line some time back. Personally I think it's overkill. But concrete is relatively inexpensive so knock yourself out should you choose to go this route. Good luck.

Regards,
Steven R. Haskell