Re: Magnetic Chuck Question

Steven H

Go to You Tube, search ‘magnetic Chuck disassembly’ (without apostrophe marks), you will find several videos. I haven’t viewed them, but there is a video by Suburban Tool, that one should be good as Suburban Tool makes great precision tools (angle plates, sine tables, etc. (www.subtool.com)

Steve Haskell

On Dec 16, 2019, at 4:34 PM, David Beierl <dbeierl@...> wrote:

So, if anyone has any information or experience they would like to relay, please let me know.

I can tell you that I completely wrecked a bicycle hub generator by disassembling it without (as instructed) simultaneously inserting a "keeper" of soft iron to preserve the magnetic path.

Yrs,