Re: Fooling Around in the Shop

Roger Bickers

I've always thought the diamond pattern was totally hip and very professional looking. Not to mention that it provides a better grip with my beat up hands and fingers these days as I'm getting older.  Good PDF George!
Roger

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 11:58 AM, ww_big_al
<arknack@...> wrote:

Nice document. Hadn’t seen that one.

Al

From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io> On Behalf Of George Meinschein
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 11:14 AM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Fooling Around in the Shop

John,

I haven't knurled anything for years and haven't thought that much about the topic for about the same time.  The recent conversations triggered me to do a little online research into knurling techniques and I found the attached.  The pitch diameter & depth of knurl info might help you in getting to a finished product with a really nice appearance.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive