From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io [mailto:SouthBendLathe@groups.io] On Behalf Of john kahrs via Groups.Io
Sent: November-28-19 1:41 PM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Heavy Ten conversion to L00

I was looking at those pictures of the hook thinking, maybe no one will explain this... the hook mystery will haunt me forever. Now I can finally move on.

Also, the chuck spun off my SB 9A last week when I tried to shorten a cap screw with a tool mounted inverted. The lathe was running in reverse so the screw wouldn’t work itself out of the nuts holding it in the chuck. So L00 conversion... I get it.

jk