Re: For Sale and Wanted items

Brian Geffre

Agreed.

In Christ, Brian Geffre

On Nov 8, 2019, at 16:11, Guenther Paul via Groups.Io <paulguenter@...> wrote:

Sounds good Herr Meinschein

GP

On Friday, November 8, 2019, 4:58:13 PM EST, Roger Bickers via Groups.Io <mr.concrete1964@...> wrote:

Now more so than ever I'll say yes also, and while I'm at it, if theres anyway to avoid using PayPal for payment would be great too, especially since theyve gone mad with what they now charge in fees. Roger "That"

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 2:43 PM, George Meinschein
<bustedguns@...> wrote:
Group,
What do you all think about having a spot to post For Sale or Wanted ads for group members?  I think I can set that up within the group if there's any interest.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this e-mail message.