Re: 1964 10K headstock cover question

Ray De Jong

I may have that cover, I will head to my storage this morning and take a couple pics. I also have the long fibreglass cover, both of these are no longer needed by me as I bought a under drive cabinet and converted a cover from an earlier 9" under drive. There are at least 4 versions of this small cast cover, each with minor differences which make installing on the various head stock castings difficult. Mine is a 1979 10K and the casting is very different from yours. However, the small cast cover I have available may just fit your headstock. back to you later today
Ray

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 9:17:22 PM PST, Nitro <nitroburners@...> wrote:

Alrighty then, I finally found an image of what I need!

Thanks to everyone for their input, and keep me in mind if you run across one.

My project will be a real honey of a lathe once I get her all nailed back together.