Re: 9" Taper attachment plans


Sent from my MacBook
Jim B.

I would say:

The Grey part on the lower right, under the chuck, that bolts onto the saddle and covers the screw and the ways. 

On Nov 4, 2019, at 5:37 PM, Chuck Lippmeier <chuck@...> wrote:

I bought the eBay post for the “Home Shop Machinist” 2004 Jan/Feb. edition. As I read, it refers to a “Cross-feed tailpiece” What is a “cross-slide tailpiece”?
Chuck Lippmeier

Jim B

Join to automatically receive all group messages.