Re: 9" Taper attachment plans

fwhite913

https://www.pdfmerge.com/

merge pdf files into one file ….online

On 10/30/2019 06:13 PM, Steven H via Groups.Io wrote:

Give me a day or two and I will make pdf files of the HSM Jan/Feb 2004 article and post here. Trouble is my old scanner and computer will only allow me to make each page of the article as it’s own separate pdf file. But perhaps someone can combine all the separate files into one. The article is approx 10 pages or so.

Steve Haskell
Troy, Mi

On Oct 30, 2019, at 6:07 PM, carbure2003 <guycad@...> wrote:

I have a copy buried in a box somewhere. The particular about the 2004 issue is that it is a telescopic taper attachment designed for 9/10k lathe.  it is of a better design as the one attached a few threads before.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Guenther Paul" <paulguenter@...>
To: <SouthBendLathe@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] 9" Taper attachment plans
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 21:25:30 +0000 (UTC)

If you go back a few messages you will find Mineshine supplied a copy to us

GP

On Wednesday, October 30, 2019, 1:25:21 PM EDT, Sam <i.am.sam.sam.i.am2008@...> wrote:

If you could post them that would be swell

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:57 PM Steven H via Groups.Io <stevesmachining=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mike,
I checked my collection of HSM and happen to have the Jan/Feb 2004 issue with this taper attachment article. I don’t want to give away or sell my issue but can make copies of the pages and mail them to you. If interested, send your mailing address to me at stevesmachining@...

Steve Haskell

On Oct 30, 2019, at 11:09 AM, George Meinschein <bustedguns@...> wrote:

A quick Google search turned up the attached article from the January 1962 issue of Popular Mechanics.  Maybe that will work for you.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com
On 10/29/2019 6:36 PM, Steven H via Groups.Io wrote:
There is a HSM Jan/Feb 2004 issue on eBay for $9.99 plus $4 shipping.

Steve Haskell

On Oct 29, 2019, at 5:22 PM, mike allen <animal@...> wrote:

        I just checked the back order site at HSM lookin for he Jan/Feb 2004 issue with plans for a taper attachment for the 9 " lathe . they don't go back that far. does anyone here have a copy that they might send me ?

        tks

        animal@...

<Taper attachment plans-Jan 62 Popular Mechanics.pdf>

74 Year Old Grandma Shocks Doctors: Forget Botox, Do This!
healthcuter.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5dba0962d06d29622264st01vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad