Re: Dial Indicator Holder for 9/10k Lathe

Morris Mallard

If everyone who had a bad experience with this person contacts E-Bay in the same week  they will address the situation.

On Thursday, September 26, 2019, 5:07:34 PM EDT, Nfwood via Groups.Io <nfwood@...> wrote:

She is a he. Lives in NJ.   I had a run in with him about 10 years ago over purchase I made on Ebay.  Same result.  Never again.

Nelson Wood

-----Original Message-----
From: Guenther Paul <paulguenter@...>
To: SouthBendLathe <SouthBendLathe@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 1:51 pm
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Dial Indicator Holder for 9/10k Lathe

Sam
Its gigigirl111 she wants $ 359.99 that's crazy

GP

On Thursday, September 26, 2019, 01:09:21 PM EDT, Sam <i.am.sam.sam.i.am2008@...> wrote:

Which seller ?
That way we can block

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 11:21 AM William Nelson <wnnelson@...> wrote:
I bought 2 items from this seller. The first was a bunch of reamers which were fine and the shipping was ok because they were heavy. The second was a lot of new carbide endmills which weren't new. They had chips in the flutes. When I complained the responce from her ( or him) was that a machinist said they were new. It wasn't worth the hassle of sending them back on my dime. Her shipping is a joke. She says flat rate shipping for almost everything but sends it in a small plastic bag instead. Claims to give shipping rebates but that's a lie. Bottom line I wont ever buy from that one again.