From: "amriensr via Groups.Io" <amriensr@...>
To: <SouthBendLathe@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Large Dial for Your Lathe - DRO instead!
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 13:24:50 +0000 (UTC)

I'd like to have a look at how you did the DRO's on your Heavy Ten. So far I only them on the carriage, and tail stock.
Thanks
Anthony

On Friday, September 13, 2019, 10:40:19 PM EDT, Steve Yasgur <steve@...> wrote:

Yeah . . . I’m screwed . . . with any luck . . .

Stevan S. Yasgur
Suite 550
3300 Edinborough Way
Edina, MN. 55435
(952) 893-9393

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it. This email is not, nor shall it be deemed to be, legal advice or counsel, unless the recipient already has an attorney-client relationship with the firm or me. This email does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Thank you.

On Sep 13, 2019, at 8:48 PM, Rick Kruger <krugerr@...> wrote:

DROs would be nice.  I have DROs on my mills, and now that I have a Monarch 10EE, it has (came to me with) Newall DROs on two axes.  Very sweet.  I never look at the dials for anything but the compound now.  Maybe at a later time.

Right now, we are just trying to get the cross slide screw repaired.  Whether he uses the dials or a DRO, still requires a functioning feed screw.

Rick

Diabetes Discovery Leaves Doctors Speechless
bloodsugarformula.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5d7cee902d4296e8f0f2fst04vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad