Re: Exploded Parts Diagram

Rick Kruger

Thanks.  That is very helpful.  Not exactly the same by any means, but very helpful.

Rick

On 9/13/2019 8:15 PM, sblatheman via Groups.Io wrote:
http://www.wswells.com/data/parts/1934-Bltn-No19A/album/slides/scan%20(10).html

Ted

On Sep 13, 2019, at 9:54 PM, Rick Kruger <krugerr@...> wrote:

Still helping Steve Yaz with his cross slide screw repair.  I have a large dial that came off a SB 9" that appears to have had thrust bearings.  Is there just one set of these bearings per assembly?  Steve's lathe does NOT have any thrust bearings in the dial/screw assembly.

Can anyone point me to exploded parts diagrams or other drawings showing these cross slide screw assemblies, please?  One such drawing for the more recent 9" lathes and one for his era of 9" would be ideal.

Thanks,

Rick