From: "Rick Kruger" <krugerr@...>
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: [SouthBendLathe] Exploded Parts Diagram
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 18:54:48 -0700

Still helping Steve Yaz with his cross slide screw repair.  I have a large dial that came off a SB 9" that appears to have had thrust bearings.  Is there just one set of these bearings per assembly?  Steve's lathe does NOT have any thrust bearings in the dial/screw assembly.

Can anyone point me to exploded parts diagrams or other drawings showing these cross slide screw assemblies, please?  One such drawing for the more recent 9" lathes and one for his era of 9" would be ideal.

Thanks,

Rick

Former White House Official, Issues Chilling Prediction
charlesstreetresearch.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5d7c5a98b85e5a971aa1st01vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad