Re: Exploded Parts Diagram

Rick Kruger

Jim,

I looked, but didn't find what I was looking for.  I did download the two that I found about large dials and will examine them in more detail soon.  I believe I have the Army Manual already and will look at it too.

Not surprised about the lack of documentation on older lathes.

Thanks,

Rick

On 9/13/2019 8:00 PM, Jim_B via Groups.Io wrote:
Also exploded drawings of Workshop 9” / Light 10 should be there.
ARMY Lathe Manual.
Almost no documentation on older lathes.

-8
Jim B,

On Sep 13, 2019, at 9:54 PM, Rick Kruger <krugerr@...> wrote:

Still helping Steve Yaz with his cross slide screw repair.  I have a large dial that came off a SB 9" that appears to have had thrust bearings.  Is there just one set of these bearings per assembly?  Steve's lathe does NOT have any thrust bearings in the dial/screw assembly.

Can anyone point me to exploded parts diagrams or other drawings showing these cross slide screw assemblies, please?  One such drawing for the more recent 9" lathes and one for his era of 9" would be ideal.

Thanks,

Rick

--
Jim B