From: "Ron Goodger" <lrgoodger@...>
To: <SouthBendLathe@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Large Dial for Your Lathe - DRO instead!
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 15:23:25 -0400

I fretted about backlash and a larger dial until I ran across this idea.  I now have digital readouts on both axes and plan on putting one on the tailstock as well.  You can’t beat Harbor Freight when they run a sale on them for $10 each.  I can send photos of how I did it on my Heavy 10 if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riHF9NG9GNo

Ron Goodger

Simple ED Solution Is Leaving Women Speechless
Med Journal
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5d7c05d82291f5d76675st01vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad