From: Your Old Time Bookstore <youroldtimebookstore.com@...>
Date: June 29, 2019 at 1:00:17 AM EDT
To: stevesmachining@...
Subject: YOTB Closing Sale EXTENDED - Save 60% site wide!

**CLOSING SALE EXTENDED!**

Due to the large volume of orders received over the past few weeks,
we have decided to continue sales until further notice.

We appreciate the support from our customers! We've been pleasantly surprised
by the amount/size of purchases and the high percentage of new clients.

We're still closing, but we have a lot of books left in stock.
We hope you'll continue purchasing and sharing our company information
with others who may be interested in our books!

Save 60% off retail price site wide -
(no Coupon Code required!)

Qualifying orders will also be eligible for
Free Shipping**
**(USPS Media Mail, U.S. orders only, minimum order total $100.
Option will appear in the drop-down menu during on-line Checkout.)**

We invite you to visit our website before it's too late!
Books are selling out quickly - order today for the best selection!

Please find our current Category Links below:
·        Aircraft
·        Alcohol
·        Boats
·        Chemistry
·        Drilling
·        Electricity
·        Engines
·        Gag Gifts
·        Hand Scraping
·        Injectors
·        Locomotives
·        Machine Shop
·        Magazine Projects
·        Metal Working
·        Old-Time Machinists
·        Phonograph
·        Photography
·        Power Sources
·        Radio
·        Screw Cutting
·        Shop Equipment
·        Steam
·        Stone Working
·        Telephones & Microphones
·        Telephony
·        Tool Work
·        Valves
·        Vehicles
·        Watch Manufacture
·        Weapons

(You can access our latest Product, Description, and Master Lists at the top.)

**PLEASE NOTE: Our website is accepting orders,
but our office & warehouse are temporarily closed.

Customer Service & Order Processing
will resume Mon., June 24, 2019.**

Thanks for your business -
we appreciate your support!