Re: magnaturn 612 cnc available.

sblatheman

By the description, that would be a 1218, not a 612.

Ted

On Apr 27, 2019, at 2:34 PM, ken campbell <deltainc@grm.net> wrote:

i have a 612 magnaturn that was running when i retired about 8 years ago ... it was down to the last available axis driver board in the world other than ebay used parts. heh. i see now retrofits are available so thought i would see if someone would like to get this back in action. sw iowa, price is less than the cost of the chuck option it is fitted with. hydraulic, glass scale, 16C slant bed. a simple cnc, just cuts and threads, but our people loved it. pm me if.