Re: Gear blanks

Roger Bickers

Hey Guenther Paul, i dont believe youll find the gears on craigslist yet. And yes, i know exactly where they are, as well as what else exists in machines and tooling.  Items are currently being categorized to be sold in the very near future.
As for those of you interested in specific sizes in blanks, feel free to send me info on what youre looking for, just please allow some time for things to be gone thru and located.  Thanks. Roger

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:47 AM, Guenther Paul
<paulguenter@...> wrote:
Hey guys
Roger is not in the location where the gears are. If you all are interested i recommend to look for the location. I would start with craigslist

GP

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019, 9:04:44 AM EST, Kerwyn Dobbs <k.dandobbs@...> wrote:

Yikes -  Candyland!

On Feb 12, 2019, at 8:48 AM, ww_big_al <arknack@...> wrote:

True, but using USPS flat rate boxes you could pack a lot of them in. My biggest issue is how to select random sizes for “stock”. I could use some large ones to make transposition gears for the Clausing lathe.

Al

Of course, if they were close by 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊