Re: Greetings

david pennington

Paul, check for Rockwell 21-100 and 21-122 mills. They are floor mounted 3/4 hp mills with half the travel of a Bridgeport. The 21-100 weighs about 950 lbs. Uses R8 tooling.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Paul Huffman via Groups.Io" <phdesigns1@...>
Date: 1/27/19 15:24 (GMT-07:00)
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: [SouthBendLathe] Greetings

First visit since Yahoo based. Nice layout. I have a SB heavy 10 that I have put a bit of work into. Bed is worn, but I think I can use it :). Also may be acquiring a 9” lathe. Non gearbox model. Have a 6” Atlas as well. Anyway, hoping to be a part a bit more.
What I am not finding is a decent bench mill mill-drill group. Don’t have one yet, but recently sold my Bridgeport am am looking for something smaller. Am going to see a small Grizzly locally next week, but feel I want a tad bigger. Any thoughts about those here may have, or any available in the area. Thanks.
Paul in OKC