Re: 1928 9" junior

Roger Bickers

Is it just a Junior? A Junior being one with a hand wheel and half-nuts. How longs the bed? Lots goes into price for sure. Roger

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 10:39 AM, m. allan noah
<kitno455@...> wrote:
Value comes from Condition, Location, Tooling.

allan
On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 10:23 AM Allen Hanford via Groups.Io
<allenhanford=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

> Thinking about selling my 9" junior in favor of something a little bigger with more features. How do I determine the value of what I have? It's remarkably complete with the original cast iron legs and electric motor with the Boris Karloff forward/reverse switch.

of my hand"