Re: [mwhints2] New file uploaded to mwhints2

gorvil

Are we going to let J.W. have the last word?

Where is everybody? The war is over. Turn off CNN.

Glen Reeser

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, j.w.early@w... wrote:

With the number of questions asked lately on all the groups about centering
objects in the lathe I have placed a two part instruction from the For the
Schools series by Duplex from the mid 60s on this at the below location.
I also have added a couple of items to the Experts and Novices Workshop folders
there.
--
JWE
Long Beach, CA