Re: 10l gear problem #10l

Roger Bickers

Groovy John! Good luck and enjoy. Im sure we'll see you here again. Youve gotten the bug. Roger

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 2:56 PM, jahick4@...
<jahick4@...> wrote:
Guys, I can’t thank you all enough for your help. I thought my eBay Fu was solid, but apparently, much to learn still, have I. Tony, you and Ted both sent me that same listing, and I snapped it up. What a price, too! The force is strong in you guys...

Roger, thanks for the information about the incorrect shaft and for providing the picture. I didn’t even consider that the shaft might not be the correct one, but it certainly makes sense that it would be.

Again, thank you all so much for taking the time to help me with this. This is really an awesome community that you have all built, and I hope that I can pay your kindness forward to others as I gain knowledge.

redoectfully,

john