From: "bode528 via Groups.Io" <bode528@...>
Date: 10/6/18 21:06 (GMT-06:00)
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Best way to sell an entire hobby machine shop?

I'm dealing with cleaning out my Dad's shop.  For a couple years now he has been telling me to take anything I want as he won't use it anymore.  I think he finally really is at that point.  This year has been getting tougher for him to walk and he just stopped driving.  He turns 103 in December.  My brother in law and I are slowly cleaning his shop out.  I don't need much as I don't have room and my shop is much better equiped than his.   BIL took the South Bend lathe.

My Dad is the best machinist I ever met.  His handiwork is on the moon - he made parts for the moon rovers.

I can't help thinking about what my family will have to put up with to empty my shop someday.