On io posts, pictures can be inserted into the post. They are sent with the post. They should reside on your computer.
I just noted, also, that there is a-folder, in photos that is labeled attachments.
I am wondering if (Perhaps) you need to tell your viris checking program that groups.io is a safe place..

On Jul 1, 2018, at 2:44 PM, Jim Schaffroth via Groups.Io <beeeeeee4@...> wrote:

None in particular.  It was just a general question.  I don't think it's possible in io. Will access to the yahoo group data be permanently available or will it eventually be shut down?
On Sun, 7/1/18, Jim_B <jim@...> wrote:

Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] tie pics to messages?
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Date: Sunday, July 1, 2018, 12:00 PM

Which one

-8
Jim B,

On Jul 1, 2018, at 12:27
PM, Jim Schaffroth via Groups.Io <beeeeeee4@...>
wrote:

If I'm
looking at a photo album of a project someone is working on
and I want to view the corresponding text, how do I do
that?

On Sun, 7/1/18, Jim_B <jim@...>

Re: [SouthBendLathe] tie pics to messages?
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Date: Sunday, July 1, 2018, 11:21 AM

Yes pictures
are imbedded in the responses.
On your browser/email client be sure
it’s set so you can accept HTML.

-8Jim
B,
On Jul 1, 2018, at
11:53
AM, Jim Schaffroth via Groups.Io
<beeeeeee4@...>
wrote:

In yahoo groups I was  able to view
peoples pics in their file and then view
the associated
message. Is that
possible here?  I'm not seeing the

link.