Re: pdf files wont open

George Meinschein

I just tried on my Droid phone. Some open with Chrome, some don't. For those that didn't open immediately, I could do a long press on the link and open/download/view in a new tab.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

WANTED: Bent, busted, rusted, and/or generally dysfunctional long guns

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018, 3:59 PM Jim Schaffroth via Groups.Io <beeeeeee4=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Can't open any. I use my phone. Don't even have a PC. Maybe it's my phone. Seems odd I can open them on the Yahoo site but not here. Thanks for checking.

 Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] pdf files wont open
 To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
 Date: Friday, June 29, 2018, 12:20 PM

 I just
 logged in on a Win-7 machine using Firefox and did not have
 any trouble. To be sure I logged
 in on a MAC-book-Pro using Safari, also no
 problem. I tried 3
 files. Which one I an
 issue?

 On Jun 29, 2018, at 12:56 PM,
 beeeeeee4 via Groups.Io <beeeeeee4=yahoo.com@groups.io>
 wrote:
 I can't open PDF files here.  I
 can go to the yahoo group and they open fine. Not so here.

 --

 Jim B