Re: New member

Jim_B

SB generally did not have ”A” machine specific manual.
Their publication How To Run A Lathe, HTRAL, was general to all Lathe’s. Copies are in the files.
There are detailed exploded Forms for the major assemblies also.
If you need ANY help just ask.

Sent from my iPhone-8
Jim B,

On Jun 23, 2018, at 11:30 AM, Steven H via Groups.Io <stevesmachining=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks for the add. Just purchased and brought home a 16” South Bend (PO told me 37.5” between centers). Have not moved the lathe into my shop not powered it up yet. Need to rearrange and make some room. PO said lathe was 1960’s vintage. I would like to get a manual and exploded view parts list. Does this group have a “files” section where this information might be found?

Steve Haskell
Troy, Mi

--
Jim B