Re: New member

George Meinschein

Steve,
There is a files section for this group that has a bunch of good info.  Do you know how to access?

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

WANTED: Bent, busted, rusted, and/or generally dysfunctional long guns

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018, 11:31 AM Steven H via Groups.Io <stevesmachining=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for the add. Just purchased and brought home a 16” South Bend (PO told me 37.5” between centers). Have not moved the lathe into my shop not powered it up yet. Need to rearrange and make some room. PO said lathe was 1960’s vintage. I would like to get a manual and exploded view parts list. Does this group have a “files” section where this information might be found?

Steve Haskell
Troy, Mi