Re: ADV: Re: ADV: Re: [SouthBendLathe] StateCollage Crosslide

Flash Gordon

No that is not my mill. That procedure was done by a rather well know lady "Paula" who does pretty much what she wants to do. I just followed that step by step on a bigger vertical mill at school. I have the gib spreader clamps if anyone wants to borrow them. They have been around the world.

I bought all the tooling on e-bay and it is for sale if anyone else wants to try hte job.

That is a very old post.  2005

Ed S

On 5/29/2018 7:09 AM, Guenther Paul wrote:

 Flash  is that your mill/drill on the picture.  am surprised they let you post that on practical machinist . They don't like machines like that there
GP