Re: ADV: Re: ADV: Re: [SouthBendLathe] StateCollage Crosslide

Guenther Paul

 Flash  is that your mill/drill on the picture.  am surprised they let you post that on practical machinist . They don't like machines like that there
GP

On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 2:58 AM, Flash Gordon <eschwerkolt@...> wrote:

Here is how i did it:

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/south-bend-lathes/machining-t-slotted-cross-slide-177054/