From: Davis Johnson <davis@...>
To: SouthBendLathe <SouthBendLathe@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, May 26, 2018 7:54 am
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Drive belt queston

And here I was thinking of switching to a linked V belt like yours the next time. I have one on a wood lathe that I really like.

On 05/25/2018 10:09 PM, comstock_friend wrote:
Then there's the mythical V belts. Not all peaches and cream however. Changing between the the front largest two largest grooves interferes with the headstock casting.

John