Re: Moving the group over to Groups.io

john kling

I am one without facebook.  One reason for not being signed up is that they represent a near monopoly and sometimes rather arbitrarily curb peoples' speech.

On Sunday, April 29, 2018, 5:55:43 PM EDT, David Beierl dbeierl@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] wrote:

Perhaps moving everything to facebook? It's free and may attract new people. Just a thought.

I'm active in a somewhat-technical group (Vanagon Owners Group) on FB.  It's a horrible medium for the purpose as it exists almost entirely in the moment.  Searching is rudimentary and the same questions are asked over and over and over and over and over again.

Yrs,