From: "Gregg Eshelman g_alan_e@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE]" <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...>
To: "t0834dep@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE]"
Sent: Tuesday, 17 April 2018, 6:25
Subject: Re: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] Our 1915 South Bend Lathe Series O, 15-inch

Nice old lathe. Here's how dad and I mounted a drive setup on a similar age Sears Expert (made by South Bend) of similar age. The main bit was putting 1/4" steel plates between the legs and bed, with the one at the headstock end extended out the rear to hang it all on. We also gave it a foot pedal to tilt the drive forward for super easy belt speed changes.

On Monday, April 16, 2018, 5:52:31 PM MDT, t0834dep@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from t0834dep@... included below]

Still a line drive machine.

Attachment(s) from t0834dep@... | View attachments on the web