From: benjithestupiddog@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE]
To: SOUTHBENDLATHE
Sent: Tue, Apr 3, 2018 11:46 am
Subject: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] Tail Stock Wear

Hi all,

I'm starting to give up on the hope that there is still a working tail stock in existence for my 9a.

I am currently on no. 3 and they are all unable to lock the quill, I guess its all down to wear and some idiot buying tail stocks without inspecting them first, but is there any easy fix other than reboring or waiting for a decent one to appear?

Any advice welcome and on the upside the painting and cleaning side of things is going quite well.