Mission - To share knowledge and learning related to the Solo 2350 engine, used in self sustaining sailplanes, with the goal of improving safety, maintenance, convenience, cost, uptime, and the overall quality of soaring.
Primary focus is on the 2350, (and variants), engine for self-sustainers, some content may be useful for other Solo engines.
- 72 Members
- 15 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.