File /T41 Boards Group Buy/T41 Board Count 061822 1451.pdf uploaded #file-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>

The following files and folders have been uploaded to the Files area of the SoftwareControlledHamRadio@groups.io group.

By: K9HZ <bill@...>

Latest T41 project board group buy. The 10 QC board sets are HERE! QC board people (Yellow Highlight on the spreadsheet) please contact me about total cost with shipping. They will go out immediately with payment. The full order for 300 board-sets will take place immediately after we pass the QC test sets. Check the file for latest announcements and orders. Board stuff will not be posted in the IO group msgs. Group buy board sets will be shipped anywhere in the world when you pay the shipping... 100W module boards will be offered in the next buy cycle.

Jeff Omundson

I signed up for a QC board set but am concerned that I will not be able to complete my build in a meaningful timeframe to the group in testing the board design for the big order. The boards have arrived, I do not yet have all the parts and am busy with work and family. I do not want to adversely affect the project because of my excitement and desire for the boards.

If there is someone else here who would like to take the QC board set I requested please just let me and William K9ZC know. I would rather be patient and wait for the final order than hold things up or reduce the number of tested boards by one when it comes time to make the big order.

-Jeff
AG7NW

David Fine

Jeff,

What parts have you accumulated while waiting for the PCB's to arrive?  Would the person that takes your boards to do a proof run be able to purchase your accumulated parts from you.

Dave, W0DF

Dave, W0DF

On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 08:46:08 AM CDT, Jeff Omundson <jeffomundson@...> wrote:

I signed up for a QC board set but am concerned that I will not be able to complete my build in a meaningful timeframe to the group in testing the board design for the big order. The boards have arrived, I do not yet have all the parts and am busy with work and family. I do not want to adversely affect the project because of my excitement and desire for the boards.

If there is someone else here who would like to take the QC board set I requested please just let me and William K9ZC know. I would rather be patient and wait for the final order than hold things up or reduce the number of tested boards by one when it comes time to make the big order.

-Jeff
AG7NW

Jeff Omundson

No, I would just like to pass on the boards. I have not received them yet and as far as I know they have not been shipped to my address yet, so it would just be a case of letting William know.

I have the teensy, audio board, toroids. Screen is ordered but has not arrived. Need to order the 1206 caps and the adc, dac and other parts. I'll probably work on that tonight and tomorrow.

-Jeff