BuyDisplay Delivery Time #tft-lcd

Steve Barkes

Ordered 2 displays, one capcitive touch and one non-touch on 5/31/2022.  Received them both today 6/17/22.

Two and 1/2 weeks from time of order to delivery in New Mexico.

Steve Barkes
W5RRX
Las Cruces, NM

Joerg DB2OO

I ordered one 5" display through their eBay store on May 27 and received it on June 8 in Germany.
So just 13 days.
I have another order running, also through the ebay store, since June 9, shipped June 13 and per the tracking it went through multiple stations in China, but did not yet leave the country.

73, Joerg, DB2OO

Len, KD0RC

That is great news Steve, I just ordered one today and was hoping it wouldn't take a month.

73,
Len, KD0RC