Subscribe

David Hepworth

Please allow me to email other members.

Regards,

Dave G7ABT

jjpurdum

I don't think I'm stopping you...what seems to be the problem?

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 09:35:25 PM EDT, David Hepworth <dave@...> wrote:

Please allow me to email other members.

Regards,

Dave G7ABT

Terry VK5TM

Be careful Jack, there are a lot of these messages appearing on other forums currently which are not legit.
--
Terry VK5TM
https://www.vk5tm.com

jjpurdum

That's why I asked. There's nothing I'm doing. Usually scammers disappear if you confront them.

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 10:43:11 PM EDT, Terry VK5TM <vk5tm@...> wrote:

Be careful Jack, there are a lot of these messages appearing on other forums currently which are not legit.
--
Terry VK5TM
https://www.vk5tm.com

Bo, OZ2M

Hi

No changes to the settings are needed to send a private post. In the groups i manage I have found no individual setting for enabling/disabling private posts.

Bo
www.rudius.net/oz2m :: www.rfzero.net

David Hepworth

Apologies Jack, it’s my misunderstanding of how Groups.io works; I thought sending the request was mandatory before I could email.

Best regards,

Dave G7ABT

I don't think I'm stopping you...what seems to be the problem?

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 09:35:25 PM EDT, David Hepworth <dave@...> wrote:

Please allow me to email other members.

Regards,

Dave G7ABT

jjpurdum

No. However, if you have never made a post before to this site, I am sent a request to approve your post. I have never not approved a post. However, it may take a while before I read the post request, hence the delay on a "first post".

Jack, W8TEE