File /T41 Boards Group Buy/T41 Board Count 061422 0642.pdf uploaded #file-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>

The following files and folders have been uploaded to the Files area of the SoftwareControlledHamRadio@groups.io group.

By: K9HZ <bill@...>

Latest T41 project board group buy. The QC test sets of 10 sets will arrive June 20. Full orders for 250 board-sets will take place immediately after we pass the QC test sets. Check the file for latest announcements and orders. Board stuff will not be posted in the IO group msgs. I have TWO extra board-sets from the QC order. If you would like to be part of the QC group and get your board set early (slightly higher cost), please contact me directly. Group buy board sets will be shipped anywhere in the world when you pay the shipping...

joe price

K9HZ <bill@...> whats your e-mail I can't find it anywhere.

Doug W

Joe - groups.io chops domains off email address on the web interface.  Bill's email is right at the top of the pdf.

Greg KF5N

Hi Bill-

I am curious as to what kind of "QC" process is used.  The reason I ask is that I have published my own circuit and PCB, and I would like to know if I need to go through a similar process.  If there is a checklist or something similar, it would be good to know.

73 Greg KF5N