MCT á la LA3FY #mct #morsecodetutor

Karl Jan Skontorp

I have updated the files in the "MCT LA3FY folder" in the files section. I have got pcbs from China, checked them and updated some minor adjustments. The Gerber-file and the circuit diagram is updated. Pictures of the complete "training station" is added. The pcb has been mounted in the 3D printed box, and it all fits nice!  You'll find the box at thingiverse.com. The tutor has been tested with the latest release from Bruce, and this also workes ok!
Feel free to use it all! I ordered pcbs from https://jlcpcb.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjw29vsBRAuEiwA9s-0B6OEppi_mtiBgLgmsH_8TjmbC0JI-rioOnIILHje1-hk4MwASlO-_RoCaYQQAvD_BwE
Just upload the complete zip-file and the pcbs will be ok!
best regards
Karl - LA3FY