Morse Tutor code #morsecodetutor

Karl Jan Skontorp

Hi out there!
As you see from my signature, I'm a norwegian. I wonder if anyone can thell me how to add norwegian/scandinavian letters to the tutor? I have looked at the original code from Jack, and it seems easy to add in the table. Just add dit = 0, dah = 1 and a 1 as a sentinel marker. But in the code from Bruce, I can't figure out how it works. Can anyone out there please lead me in the rigt direction? Thank's in advance!

Next mod might be changing all "american related" stuff to a more "scandinavian nature"....

Karl - LA3FY

Konrad Kristensen

Hvor bor du?

KA1LD/Konrad fra Drammen

On Aug 31, 2019, at 3:56 PM, Karl Jan Skontorp <karl.jan.skontorp@...> wrote:

Hi out there!
As you see from my signature, I'm a norwegian. I wonder if anyone can thell me how to add norwegian/scandinavian letters to the tutor? I have looked at the original code from Jack, and it seems easy to add in the table. Just add dit = 0, dah = 1 and a 1 as a sentinel marker. But in the code from Bruce, I can't figure out how it works. Can anyone out there please lead me in the rigt direction? Thank's in advance!

Next mod might be changing all "american related" stuff to a more "scandinavian nature"....

Karl - LA3FY

lostfrogsrecords <dave@...>

Karl was the one to make gerbers of my PCB layout.  We have communicated a bit, and I got a kick out of his first email:

Best regards
Karl - LA3FY.... the "MCT gerber-files guy" :-)

Karl Jan Skontorp

Nøtterøy - JO59ff