Member Sale: MCT VK3PE v. 2.2 Board (ONLY FOUR MORE AVAILABLE) #morsecodetutor #bluepill #stm32

Dale Hardin KS4NS

Edited

I have four W8TEE Antenna Analyzer VK3PE version 2.2 boards available for group members.  These were produced from VK3PE gerbers by ALLPC.  They will be sold to the first four members using the signup sheet on the database for the princely sum of $5.00 including postage by USPS only.  You must agree to have me invoice you for the total cost using Paypal.  This is an experiment for using our database function to handle member sales of excess components and group buys.  I hope it will make such transactions much easier for the sellers and buyers by reducing qrm on the messages.  Please, do not offer to purchase if the next four rows after mine are taken.  There are only four left in my order.  Good luck
--
Dale Hardin KS4NS
Elberta, AL

Bill Gunshannon <bill.gunshannon@...>

Can you check to see if I am on the list? I requested but didn't see a response. If I am not,  please put me down for two.

bill
KB3YV

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019, 10:01 Dale Hardin <joe.dale.hardin@...> wrote:
I have fouir Morse Code Tutor VK3PE version 2.2 boards available for group members.  These were produced from VK3PE gerbers by ALLPC.  They will be sold to the first four members using the signup sheet on the database for the princely sum of $5.00 including postage by USPS only.  You must agree to have me invoice you for the total cost using Paypal.  This is an experiment for using our database function to handle member sales of excess components and group buys.  I hope it will make such transactions much easier for the sellers and buyers by reducing qrm on the messages.  Please, do not offer to purchase if the next four rows after mine are taken.  There are only four left in my order.  Good luck
--
Dale Hardin KS4NS
Elberta, AL

Dale Hardin KS4NS

This is for the v2.2 board, not the v3.2 board.  You have to request a board by going to the database and signing up.  Only one board for member please.  If the database does not work, please let me know.

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 9:59 AM Bill Gunshannon <bill.gunshannon@...> wrote:
[...]

24750 State St. Unit 487
Elberta, AL 36530
251-597-9256

--
Dale Hardin KS4NS
Elberta, AL

glenn silver <gsilver33@...>

I will take one.  My email is good for PayPal.

Thanks,
Glenn. WU3Z

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 10:01 AM Dale Hardin <joe.dale.hardin@...> wrote:
I have fouir Morse Code Tutor VK3PE version 2.2 boards available for group members.  These were produced from VK3PE gerbers by ALLPC.  They will be sold to the first four members using the signup sheet on the database for the princely sum of $5.00 including postage by USPS only.  You must agree to have me invoice you for the total cost using Paypal.  This is an experiment for using our database function to handle member sales of excess components and group buys.  I hope it will make such transactions much easier for the sellers and buyers by reducing qrm on the messages.  Please, do not offer to purchase if the next four rows after mine are taken.  There are only four left in my order.  Good luck
--
Dale Hardin KS4NS
Elberta, AL

Dale Hardin KS4NS

Hi Glenn, please read and apply instructions to be placed on the list.  This is a test of the database.  Thanks
--
Dale Hardin KS4NS
Elberta, AL

glenn silver <gsilver33@...>

Where would those instructions be found?

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 1:36 PM Dale Hardin <joe.dale.hardin@...> wrote:
Hi Glenn, please read and apply instructions to be placed on the list.  This is a test of the database.  Thanks
--
Dale Hardin KS4NS
Elberta, AL

Jim Pruitt

Dale, are you sure you have MCT's produced by VK3PE?  I had not heard that Glenn had worked on the MCT, at least not publicly.  Are you talking about the Antenna Analyzer (AA) as I know Glenn had both a version 2.2 and a version 3.2 that has been widely discussed but had not heard of any MCT modified by Glenn.

Second,  when I looked at your database I see that members are not allowed to add rows and yet the only way a member can add their name to the database is if they can add rows!  Second I see that members can delete columns as well as edit them.  If members could add rows that also would give them the ability to delete rows...including a row someone else had entered.  That is unless I am mistaken but that was my impression when I looked at the permissions for the database.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 8/23/2019 8:17 AM, Dale Hardin wrote:
[...]

My mistake, I have MCT on the brain.  These boards are the Antenna Analyzer boards using the original AD9850, the one that is harder to find.  This is an experiment to see if I can remember what boards I have and to try to exercise the database.
--
Dale Hardin KS4NS
Elberta, AL

Dale Hardin KS4NS

Glenn, the instructions are in the post.  The signup list is in the Databases section of the group site.  Go online and look at the list on the left.  Please be aware that I mispoke.  These are the Antenna Analyzer boards, not the MCT boards.  I am testing out the database function for group buys and member sales because the prospective buyer has to request on the list, get verified (or not) on the list and then arrange for finalizing the sale on the list or privately.  Lots of back and forth.  Using our database will hopefully make transactions easier.  Thanks for participating in this experiment becasue it showed me that one has to be on the group site to find the database.  I will have to give clearer instructions in the future.  Regards, Dale
--
Dale Hardin KS4NS
Elberta, AL

Dale Hardin KS4NS

Edited

Thanks Jim, I made the changes to the database.  Hopefully, someone can't delete someone else's row.  I didn't think that is what really can happen.  I am trying to get the database function enhanced so that certain columns can only be seen by the row owner and the originator, like address and phone number columns.  For now, the person requesting an item has to have a Paypal account with a shipping address.  The idea is to download the completed list and go on Paypal to request payment and get a shipping address.  If it works, then group buys and member sales will be much easier.  I started with a small member sale so I could work out the bugs and be able to provide better instructions.
--
Dale Hardin KS4NS
Elberta, AL

lostfrogsrecords <dave@...>

Hi Dale,
This seems to be a good approach.  My style was not well thought out and I spent a lot of time with a spreadsheet checklist, notification emails, and the like.  I hope this works out for you and I would like to try it myself in the future.
Good Luck

Dave, KI4PSR

glenn percy

Just for the record. I have not done any MCT boards. Actually not even sure what it is.

Glenn
Vk3pe

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone.

jjpurdum

W8TEE??

On Friday, August 23, 2019, 6:35:38 PM EDT, Dale Hardin <joe.dale.hardin@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I have four edited (W4TEE Antenna Analyzer) VK3PE version 2.2 boards available for group members.  These were produced from VK3PE gerbers by ALLPC.  They will be sold to the first four members using the signup sheet on the database for the princely sum of $5.00 including postage by USPS only.  You must agree to have me invoice you for the total cost using Paypal.  This is an experiment for using our database function to handle member sales of excess components and group buys.  I hope it will make such transactions much easier for the sellers and buyers by reducing qrm on the messages.  Please, do not offer to purchase if the next four rows after mine are taken.  There are only four left in my order.  Good luck
--
Dale Hardin KS4NS
Elberta, AL

Bill N7OQ

I would like to buy a board. thanks

On Friday, August 23, 2019, 06:53:56 PM PDT, jjpurdum via Groups.Io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:

[...]

Floyd Hollister <fhh11@...>

Dale,  Your efforts to make it easier to buy and sell items  by using the database is a really good idea.  I hope it works for sellers and buyers.  When you feel that this process is working to your satisfaction, could you post instructions in either the database or files sections of the group site so that others wishing to sell can list their items and use PayPal to receive payment? I think this would be a good addition to the Group website .  Thanks, Floyd

Dale Hardin KS4NS

That's the plan.  Thank you