Clone GD32F103 chips. Tiny components, speed comparisons and flashing a boot loader. #stm32 #arm #bluepill

Tom, wb6b

Hi,

I ran across this video where the presenter talks about clone STM32F103 (Blue Pill) chips, compares the speed of an Arduino Uno/Nano board, the Blue Pill and an ESP32 board. Plus he talks about trying to see and solder tiny chips and parts, and tests Blue Pill boot loaders to find a reliable one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8-DCMXzo8

I did not know there were clones of the STM32F103 chip. Now I do. Looks like he has other interesting videos.

Here is his blog:
https://ralphbacon.blog/blog/

Tom, wb6b