Items For Sale

Jack <vhfplus@...>

I hope it is appropriate to post this here.

I have a few things for sale:

1) Softrock Ensemble II (simplified) Receiver, single band for 30-meters. Purchased assembled from Tony Parks, KB9YIG, with the intention of using it as a panadaptor with our TS-590S but we have acquired an IC-7300 so no longer have a use for this receiver. $30.

2) QRP Labs bandpass filter kits, one each for 30, 20 and 15 meters, $10 for all three.

3) 49er transmitter and K2ZIA/W8TEE/W6DQ Nano DDS VFO. The transmitter was built but never tested. It requires only a few components to interface the DDS VFO to the transmitter input. The Nano VFO is built and was tested and operational but I've not played with it in several months. The VFO is built on the version 2 board and includes a 2-line I2C LCD display, AD9850 type 1 oscillator, type 1 to type 2 adapter, Arduino Nano and PC board mounted rotary encoder. $40 for everything.

4) K2ZIA/W8TEE Antenna Analyzer, which is a work in progress. It includes the assembled analyzer board, which is the VK3PE version using the AD8307 detectors, AD9850 type 1 oscillator with type 1 to type 2 adapter, Arduino Mega 2560, MCUFriends 3.5-inch TFT display and PC board mounted rotary encoder. Everything is assembled and "sandwiched" together. I will also throw in two more of the VK3PE analyzer PC boards, two type 1 to type 2 adapter boards and one K2ZIA/W8TEE rev 2 analyzer board (red) all the boards are unused. $50 for everything.

All items are post paid in the US (shipping TBD eleswhere). PayPal payment required.

73,

Jack, K0JP/VE3RUA
Karlstad, MN/Kenora, ON

Jack <vhfplus@...>

Everything, save for the Softrock receiver, has been sold. Thanks!

Jack