Morse Code Tutor PCB

Bruce Hall

All,

Following in Dave KI4PSR's footsteps, I designed another PCB for the Morse Code Tutor.  To keep costs down I am not selling the PCB. Instead, I am publishing the gerbers so that you can obtain your own.  My cost for five boards at JLCPCB was $1.46 each plus shipping.

The PCB is roughly 5.5" x 2.75" in size.  All components can be board mounted.

I also prepared a set of building instructions. The Bill of Materials includes part numbers and links for Digikey and Mouser.

Here are a few links to the documentation:

Build Instructions: http://w8bh.net/MorseTutor9.pdf

Bruce

Join SoftwareControlledHamRadio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.