Re: Blue Pill - STM32F103 - Programmers and Boot Loaders #BluePill #STM32 #ARM #MorseCodeTutor OPPS #bluepill #stm32 #arm #morsecodetutor

jjpurdum

Disregard!

I was working on the ESP32 this morning and had that chip in my mind...

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 10:33:21 AM EDT, jjpurdum via Groups.Io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:

Try this:

place a 10µF electrolytic cap between the EN pin and GND.

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 10:24:35 AM EDT, David Leckie <djcleckie@...> wrote:

OK all now fine regarding uploading.
I have a dual boot system running Win 10 and Ubuntu Linux 19.04.
Blink now uploading and running on the STM32F103C8T6 board under both OS's same code base.
My earlier mistakes were:-
Not pressing the button before each upload. I thought I had only to press it once.
Upload method is Serial which is not the default.
File->Preferences->Additional Board Managers.
I was not sure which one to use so I entered both that have been suggested.
https://github.com/stm32duino/BoardManagerFiles/raw/master/STM32/package_stm_index.json

http://dan.drown.org/stm32duino/package_STM32duino_index.json

Anyway tnx for all the help.  Its a great group

73
Dave
GM4NFI

Join SoftwareControlledHamRadio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.