AAWithInterrupts.ino file for compiling

Rudolph Neuhaus

I have completed building the W8TEE and K2ZIA antenna analyzer, loaded all the Arduino 1.8.5 files, and ran the Blink program. The next step (according to the manual) is to use the AAWithInterrupts.ino file for compiling. I may be missing something, but I am not able to locate this file. I did all kinds of searches but have not been able to find the file to download. I think this is a real good project and would like to use it to help tune my magnetic loop antenna. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Rudi    KF4OM

Join SoftwareControlledHamRadio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.