File /T41 Boards Group Buy/T41 Board Count 061822 0234.pdf uploaded #file-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>

The following files and folders have been uploaded to the Files area of the SoftwareControlledHamRadio@groups.io group.

By: K9HZ <bill@...>

Latest T41 project board group buy. The 10 QC board sets are HERE! QC board people (Yellow Highlight on the spreadsheet) please contact me about total cost with shipping. They will go out immediately with payment. The full order for 300 board-sets will take place immediately after we pass the QC test sets. Check the file for latest announcements and orders. Board stuff will not be posted in the IO group msgs. Group buy board sets will be shipped anywhere in the world when you pay the shipping... 100W module boards will be offered in the next buy cycle.

Join SoftwareControlledHamRadio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.