File /T41 Boards Group Buy/T41 Board Count 061522 1720.pdf uploaded #file-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>

The following files and folders have been uploaded to the Files area of the SoftwareControlledHamRadio@groups.io group.

By: K9HZ <bill@...>

Latest T41 project board group buy. The QC test sets of 10 sets will arrive June 17. Full orders for 250 board-sets will take place immediately after we pass the QC test sets. Check the file for latest announcements and orders. Board stuff will not be posted in the IO group msgs. I have an extra board-set from the QC order. If you would like to be part of the QC group and get your board set early (slightly higher cost), please contact me directly. Group buy board sets will be shipped anywhere in the world when you pay the shipping... 100W module boards will be offered in the next buy cycle.

Join SoftwareControlledHamRadio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.